What exactly are chocolate transfer sheets anyway? Just to give you an idea, chocolate transfer sheets are sheets that allow you to make patterns on your chocolate bars. If you love making chocolates but don’t know how to carve those nice and intricate designs, chocolate transfer sheets will really help you with that. They’re pretty easy to use, and they allow you to make detailed designs smoothly. If you’re pretty new to them, here’s how to use them:
- Place your chocolate transfer sheet on a smooth and clean working surface.
- Temper your chocolate before you proceed so that it can look glossy.
- Melt your tempered chocolate until the chocolate becomes a thick and nice sauce.
- Spread the chocolate sauce all over the transfer sheet.
- Further spread the chocolate until it is evened out and then layers it.
- Let the design sink into the chocolate and leave it be.
- Leave it for around 10 minutes inside the fridge.
- Take out the chocolate and cut it into pieces with a knife or a cutter.
- Put it back into the fridge and leave it for another 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the fridge and further cut it if you want.
If you’re interested in making chocolate art, then these transfer sheets are essentials in your kitchen. They’re not hard to use and they can definitely give you the chocolate art that you’d like to have. Buy a bunch of them with different designs and just follow the steps that we’ve provided above.