Whether it’s for a company party or just for fun, making logo cookies is as easy as printing, cutting, and decorating! In this article, we’ll be talking about how to make a logo cookie from scratch. And yes, it is completely edible! Before that, you need to secure the following materials:
- Edible ink
- Edible printer
- Edible papers
- Picture of your logo
- Edible decorations
- Dried royal icing
- Clear corn syrup
1. Have your desired logo picture and save it to a computer.
2. Connect your edible printer (Brother, CakePro, Canon, or Epson) to your computer and print the picture on a sheet of edible paper. Make sure you use edible ink when printing. There are available inks that can be installed on the printers listed.
3. Cut out the logo and set it aside.
4. Prepare your cookie for decorating. Flood your cookie with the dried royal icing, letting it sit and dry for 12-24 hours depending on how quickly it dries and how humid your area is. Once it’s set, apply clear corn syrup on the dried royal icing using a brush meant for food only.
5. Apply the logo on top, gently smoothing out any crumples or air stuck in the middle using clean dry fingers.
6. Decorate the cookie. If you’re confident with decorating by writing, there are also edible food markers available. After decorating, set it aside and do the rest.
7. If there are decorations that need to be dried, let them dry for 12-24 hours before serving.
As you can see, it’s that easy! Just remember to only USE EDIBLE PRODUCTS. Once you’re happy with what you’ve made, go on ahead and serve your guests with the delicious and beautiful logo cookies you have made.